Syncra® SWI has three strains of Bacillus extracted from pig intestines, selected for their high carbohydrase production capacity, so when implementing Syncra® SWI, it is not necessary to use xylanase, beta-glucanase, pectinase, cellulase, beta-mannanase, and/or amylase. In addition, Syncra® SWI is supplemented with the latest generation protease developed by Danisco, so there is no need to include it in isolation either. The protease is focused on controlling trypsin inhibitors and improving amino acid digestibility.
This synergistic mixture between the three Bacillus strains and the protease —exclusively developed and patented by Danisco, is aimed at the viability and intestinal health in growing and finishing pigs, regardless of any variation in feed substrate levels.
Key benefits of the product
- Offers consistent performance on all substrates since it tailors its enzyme production profile to the available substrate and acts as an enzyme delivery system.
- Maximizes feed efficiency, releasing protein and amino acids from the complex fiber matrix typically found in animal feed. This results in greater uptake of valuable nutrients, better productive performance, and increased profitability.
- Improves intestinal health, by enhancing the intestinal barrier and regulating the immune response. Such mechanism reduces intestinal damage and creates a stronger defense against non-beneficial bacteria.
- Creates a favorable nutribiotic state where nutrition, the microbiome, and intestinal and immune function interact to create a balance in the gastrointestinal tract, leading to better performance and strong protection against pathogenic challenges.
- In 75% of the evaluations carried out on pigs, the product has been shown to improve the feed conversion ratio by 3%, compared to control groups. It has an effect not only in obtaining positive results but in productive parameters, as well as reducing the cost of the diet when using the robust matrix of amino acids and suggested energy.
Recommended dose in pigs
25 kg bags (premix)
*Highly effective additive, supplied in the feed, with an agile enzyme production capacity, which adapts to many ingredients in pig diets and supports intestinal health.