PIG LIGHT Cr 12500® is a β-adrenergic agonist that acts on adipose and skeletal muscle cells, promoting muscle hypertrophy and consequent lipolysis, thus improving the quality of the pork carcass. In addition, it contains chromium picolinate, whose effect increases the efficiency of insulin by stimulating the absorption of glucose in the cells of muscle tissue and, in synergy with ractopamine, achieves enhanced productive indicators.
With a higher concentration:
- The same zootechnical performance is guaranteed during the period of use.
- Excellent results in carcass quality, expressed in lean percentage and back fat.
- Better cost per dose.
- Optimization of space and storage in the storing.
10 reasons for the use of PIG LIGHT Cr 12500® as an additive in the optimization of productive parameters in pig farms.
- Combines the βeta-adrenergic component of ractopamine hydrochloride with essential elements such as chromium picolinate.
- Modifies growth by increasing muscle mass and improving the zootechnical performance of the pig and the characteristics of the carcass.
- Reduces fat deposition in the carcass.
- By adding PIG LIGHT Cr 12500® to the feed in the finishing stage in pigs, an increase in daily weight gain, better feed conversion, greater area, and depth of the Longissimus dorsi muscle, a higher percentage of lean and higher carcass weight is obtained.
- Rapid absorption after oral administration, achieving maximum concentrations in plasma in 0.5-2 hours after administration.
- It is widely and rapidly distributed in tissues; In addition, it is biotransformed by hepatic glucuronidation and its elimination from the body is rapid.
- Does not require withdrawal time.
- BIOTECNO supports the producer in the use of PIG LIGHT Cr 12500® through the MAGRO program, which consists of four stages: training, diagnosis, recommendations, and monitoring of results.
- It has excellent physical properties for incorporation into premixtures.
- PIG LIGHT Cr 12500® is highly palatable.
Dosage and administration:
It is recommended to supply the product based on the animal´s weight at the time of the intervention (65-80 Kg of LW), rather than its age. The product must be supplied during the last 28-42 days of the fattening stage (depending on the weight at slaughter). The complete feed must contain a minimum of 16% crude protein and 0.95-1.2% of total lysine.
Each 100 grams of the product contains:
5 Kg and 10 Kg bags